Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Restaurant Super Kitchen, KL

Chili Pan Mee, Chili Pan Mee, keep hearing people talking about famous chili pan mee in KL. I finally got a chance to tried out the chili pan mee at restaurant super kitchen, KL. I reached there around 9.30am and I was the first customer. So, it is quite normal that they serve us fast. 

Once I get my pan mee, I quickly pour 2 spoon of chili in it. The chili fully covered the original taste but it is very excited. I wish to try 3 spoon chili next time, hopefully I won't admit into hospital.


This is my pan mee before chili, so pure~~~



with chili and with soup:
After mixed up with chili became delicious pan mee, irresistable pan mee!




Address:
33, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1,
Off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603-2697 0998
(Opposite Kin Kin Pan Mee)

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoot! What's the difference taste with the mian dui mian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.
    i never tried chili pan mee at face 2 face. This is my first time but hearsay this chili pan mee quite famous and traditional.

    ReplyDelete