Monday, September 26, 2011

Delicious, Straits Quay @ Penang

Delicious, finally opened in Penang island. I was longing for it to open in Penang for few years after I first tried at Mid Valley, KL. Delicious started their first branch in 1 Utama shopping mall in year 2004 and finally in year 2011 May, they opened in Strait Quay, Penang.


It gives me a very comfortable feeling with their white colour themed as an elegant cafe. White colour, bird cage as lamp and tree with branches as part of their renovation are always their trademark. Not only the design is good but also their food and dessert are really 'DELICIOUS'.


My friend and I ordered spaghetti cabornara, spaghetti mushroom mascarpone, earl grey tea, and peace & orange smoothie. We spent total RM79.58 for our brunch in Delicious.

Earl Grey Tea - RM7.90:

Peach & Orange Smoothie - RM12.90

Spaghetti Mushroom Mascarpone - RM23.90

Spaghetti Carbonara - RM23.90

Address:
The Delicious Group Sdn. Bhd.
3C-G-3 & 3A, Ground Floor,
Straits Quay, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang,
Tanjung Tokong, 10479 Penang.
Tel: 04-899 8555      Fax: 04-890 1606

For more details:
http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com

2 comments:

  1. wah~ very nice eh,better than midvalley.....
    i like this...... bring me there~ bring me there~

    ReplyDelete
  2. we go try next time. but bill on you~

    ReplyDelete