Friday, September 23, 2011

Restoran Yosenabe, Penang

Restoran Yosenabe, a Japanese steamboat shop located in Sungai Nibong, Penang. Friend always saying their steamboat is delicious and before i went there, I did some research through food blogs, rating quite good. Therefore, I put a high hope on it as this is the very first time I try Japanese steamboat in my life. I reached there about 7.10pm on Thursday and spent almost 90 mins for dine-in, including us there are total 8 customers and the shop still very empty. So, I'm no sure whether people going on weekend need to do reservation?


The specialty for Japanese steamboat is having the pot individually. 

Yosenabe Special RM21.90

 Japanese Bean Curd RM1.50

 New Zealand Lamb RM15.90

Fried Gyoza RM6.00

In my opinion, I will not rate Yosenabe as tasty restoran instead I will rate it as normal steamboat with over priced. One thing that cannot ignore is their fried gyoza is our favourite, it is really tasty among all.

Each of the dish Yosenabe and N.Z Lamb come with one 'bihun', we requested to change to Maggie Mee. However, boss said not allowed. Therefore, we extra order 1 tomyam with extra spicy and extra sour, with added 1 Maggie Mee and 1 egg. We had spent total RM59.95 for our dinner.

*Extra soup charged for RM2.

Address:
763, Sultan Azlan,
Azlan Shah, Sungai Nibong.
Tel: 04-644 1196

No comments:

Post a Comment