Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nandos @ Gurney Plaza

Whao~ A delicious chicken with its amazing sauce - NANDOS!!!
Yea, no kidding, if you never eat nandos, you should try at least once in your life. Usually, I will order their quarter chicken with 2 sidelines (RM15.90) & my favourite bottomless ice lemon tea (RM5.90).

Give you some hints, if you like to get a bigger portion for chicken, you may order for chicken breast, although the meat a little bit hard but it's really big.
I used to order mild peri peri spicy level as the sauce provided are tomato sauce, garlic peri peri, hot peri peri and extra peri peri. Em...maybe you can try garlic peri peri sauce, it's not bad and not too spicy. I always feel that extra peri peri too salty to me.
This is the garlic bread comes with mushroom soup.

Address:
Nandos @ Gurney Plaza

Lot No. 170-G-72 & 170-01-68,
Plaza Gurney, 10250 Penang.
Tel: 604-227 6555

Operation Hour:
10am-10pm (Weekdays)
10am-11pm (Weekends)
http://www.nandos.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment