Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Victoria Station Restaurant, Penang

Victoria Station Restaurant also known as "Train Restaurant". It is located in Bayan Baru and  selling western food and also turkey. For few years back, I keep on asking people where can I get turkey for christmas, now i know that victoria is selling. Not sure about the price and taste, but I wish I could try it.


This is the first time i had my dinner in Victoria Station, the place consider high class and special, especially when I sit in "train". The foods disappoint me as we ordered seafood chowder but the prawn and fish are not fresh. The steak quite 'hard' and I did not feel it is delicious. I think the only thing that will attract me to step into this restaurant should be the turkey itself.


Seafood Chowder:
Wasabi Steak:


Sizzling Steak:

Salad comes with steak:



Address:
17, Lorong Mayang Pasir 5,
Bayan Baru, 
11950 Penang.
Tel: +604 642 5988 / +604 642 8988
http://www.victoriastation.com.my/html/station.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment