Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lunas Duck Rice

After a long break during Raya, I totally forget about Lunas post as promised in previously for more detail of duck rice in Lunas. I was totally visited 2 duck rice shops in Lunas which are Tan Kee and Roast Master Village in Lunas market.


Tan Kee - they selling duck porridge, duck / chicken, roast pork, but the most famous should be sweet and sour duck:

Address:
Tan Kee Roast Duck
Jalan Raya, 
09600 Lunas, Kedah.
Tel: 604-484 3119


Roast Master Village - they selling roast pork, chicken, roast duck, pi pa duck, char siew. All the char siew, roast pork and pi pa duck are crispy and yummy:

I personally love their pi pa duck, roast pork and char siew (Apologize that I did not capture char siew photo. but trust me, it is nice!!!)



Address:
Roast Master Village
Stall 7, Jalan Market,
09600 Lunas, Kedah.
Tel: 013-449 1883

2 comments: