Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yam Rice, 芋頭飯

Today, I'm gonna introduce yam rice from 2 locations, errm...what I meant is yam rice with salted soup. It's hard to get a delicious yam rice in Penang island, the worst yam rice I had before was located at Sungai Pinang foodcourt, the soup are terrible, it is smelly!


So far I had tasted T.Y.Y coffee shop Yam Rice @ Sungai Ara, Sentosa Yam Rice @ butterworth, IBM Yam Rice @ Bukit Mertajam and Selasih Yam Rice @ Kulim. The best yam rice I will vote IBM, followed by Selasih and Sentosa. For the first 3 yam rice I vote, the soup is not only salted but also sour. Let's see the photo:


IBM yam rice @ BM:
 
 


Address:
Yam Rice,
Jalan Murthy
GPS Coordiates: N5 21.690 E100 27.767

Selasih Yam Rice @ Kulim (I have pig tongue, meatball and meat inside), everything is nice except the coffee shop too hot. Take note that this yam rice closed on every Tuesday:

If you have better recommendations, you may drop me a message.
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. erm... if not mistaken the coffee shop beside b-suite also got... but i forget the name of the coffee shop le.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, someone told me that. that is simpang ampat yam rice, raya wanted to try, but then...no time.

    ReplyDelete